#NatConvWeek #ConvoWeek #KeepTalking #GetTalking #TalkMore #LoveTalking or #LetsChat.
It’s easier than you may think to be involved in National Conversation Week 2018.
- Share our image to show everyone you’re supporting National Conversation week
- Follow @NatConvWeek on Twitter and share what you’re doing throughout the week. You never know, your idea may inspire others!
- Upload a picture using #NatConvWeek. Your picture simply needs to be something which reminds you and us of just how good it is to talk!
- Share your favourite time to talk, your favourite person to talk to, the best conversation you’ve ever had or the best piece of advice you’ve ever received.
- Ring or FaceTime a family member instead of using text or whatsapp
- Have a family meal at the table and without the TV blaring away in the background
- Take a break from binge watching that boxset to talk about your day with your significant other
- Speak to a colleague instead of playing email tennis (and getting nowhere)
- Agree to some phone free time when out for drinks or dinner with friends.
- If you’re a parent why not tell your children why conversations are important. Encourage them to talk and confide in you. Make a point of listening to everything they want to tell you during National Conversation Week, no matter how small or trivial.
- If you’re a teacher, focus on the importance of conversation and conversation skills – and have some fun conversation-themed activities in class during the week.
- If you’re a client focused business or organisation, be conscious of your listening skills and how valuable your advice and guidance are to your clients.
You can never have too many conversations during National Conversation Week!